Monday, March 15, 2010

www.poormansfeast.com

A friend of mine from my childhood has a great website. You should all check it out.

It's about food and recipes and life and opinions. -You don't wonder why we are friends :)-

A little about SALT: I read Lissie's words about the NO SALT in restaurant cooking thing and, of course, I have a SMALL problem with that.

Those who know me, know that SALT IS A FOOD GROUP in my home and in my brain. Thank god none of us has high blood pressure (yet).

I have at least 8 different salts in my home. I receive salt as a Christmas gift and I put it in Christmas stockings, as well.

I like the fish recipe on Lissie's site because it calls for 2 POUNDS OF SALT. What could be better :) :) :)

More on tonight's dinner later.

xo

1 comment:

  1. So glad you approve! Thanks for the shout-out Jan! Maybe I'll post a recipe for Bill Alexander's London Broil sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete