Thursday, March 4, 2010

Oh My God!

I have to stop! Tonight's dinner was great (if I do say so myself).

Risotto Bianco with onion, garlic, white wine, butter and parm-regg. Near Heaven!

Then, chicken sausage with broccoli rabe. A family favorite.

We finished off with apple tart. The crust was very similar to shortbread, and I simmered the apple slices before baking with butter, sugar and raisins soaked in amaretto.

We almost never have dessert and I rarely bake (only at Thanksgiving, when Chrysalis and I go crazy).

Friday night, Barbara and I are taking Jennie out to dinner for her birthday. Jennie is choosing the restaurant, Tapas in Astoria I believe. I will let you know.

Saturday night is Brooklyn Bowl. I have no idea where we're eating, but rest assured, you will find out!

Have a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment