Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Just for you, Denise

Obviously I have been lax in my postings, or so I've been told, as I received a text message during my PA meeting tonight :)

No one will be impressed with my cooking this week. Sunday I made sloppy joe's (hard to believe, but Michael and Jesse like them). I, of course, do not eat them. Monday I made chicken cutlets, (which I also don't eat)and rice and salad on the side. (Somewhat boring). Tonight I had a PA meeting (that's parents association for those who do not know me well), so I did not cook. My boys brought in Tex-Mex. Tomorrow will be lamb chops and spinach. But I have been toying with the idea of starting with Castillian Garlic Soup (Sopa Ajo) which we all love and eat at El Quijote every chance we get.

I don't cook on Fridays and Saturdays so Denise, you may have to wait until Sunday to hear more. Unless we go to someplace cool for dinner over the weekend......

No comments:

Post a Comment