Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Lately

Sunday night we ordered in Tex-Mex. We had our usual: I had a cheese and guacamole quesadilla and a black bean soft taco. Michael had a chicken fajita salad with no shell and 2 chicken fajita soft tacos.

Monday night I made Michael jalapeno chicken (chicken breasts marinated in chopped jalapenos-sans seeds-white wine, garlic and balsamic vinegar) with salad on the side.

Last night I met Michael at the fields after his game and we went to Dani's and had our usual: I had eggplant casserole and Michael had chicken with peppers, onions and broccoli with marinara sauce and we shared a salad.

This sounds really boring :) sorry!

Tonight we are going up to Purchase to visit our nephew Ryan and take him out to dinner at The Cobble Stone. I will let you know how it goes...

Enjoy the heat!

No comments:

Post a Comment