Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Kinda Slow

It's quiet, that's for sure! No job yet, but I will send out another batch of resumes this week. I am branching out from 11374 and 11375 schools. We'll see what happens.

Kinda slow in the food department. Last night I made Michael chicken sausage over spinach and I ate vegetable soup.

I may go food shopping later so I'll see what I can get for tonight's dinner.

I have planned a few dinners: Chicken Riggies (from Rachel Ray), Chicken Marsala, Shrimp and Chorizo, Spanakopita, Leslie's Roasted Chicken, Balsamic Chicken and Arroz con Pollo. You know how those plans go :) Eventually they will all come to fruition, but who knows when...

Friday night we are going to Dumont in Brooklyn with Joe and Denise and Tom and Monica. We are hoping to be able to sit outside, depends upon the weather.

This weekend is the last beach club weekend. They turn off the electricity on Sunday. So that means we will clean out and be gone Sunday afternoon until next May 1 :(

Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment