Wednesday, September 22, 2010

After the Visit

Sunday night, after we visited my brother's new house (which is great), we ate dinner with Glenn, Eileen, Emily and Sarah. Eileen and Glenn made London broil on the grill, with baked potatoes and a really good cauliflower and tomato casserole. I ate Emilio's pizza. It is my absolute favorite (http://emiliosonlinemenu.com/).

Monday night I made a roasted chicken with Leslie's gravy (way yummy) and spinach on the side.

Tuesday night I made shrimp and chorizo with escarole on the side.

Michael has a baseball meeting on Wednesday night, so I am not cooking.

For Thursday I plan (plan being the operative word) to make a slow-cooked barbecued pork.

Friday night, last week, was my 47th birthday :) We went to My Moon with Joe and Denise and Barbara, Paul and Jackie. We had every spread, calamari, tuna tartare, doner kebab, chicken kebab, pan seared tuna and ribeye with peppercorns. Two bottles of Turkish wine, coffee, tea and truffle cake and Turkish flan. A really great evening with some of my favorite people!

The weekend is open...Enjoy the warmth, while it lasts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment