Thursday, September 9, 2010

Chicken Riggies

Yes, the recipe is from Rachel Ray, originally, but I adulterate everything I cook. Just can't leave it the way I found it :)

Brown chicken pieces, breast, boneless thigh, whatever, in olive oil and remove. Add onions chopped, cubanelle peppers chopped and garlic-lots. Soften. Add chopped roasted peppers and chopped hot cherry peppers-yum! Soften. Put chicken back,add can of crushed tomatoes and cook. Add heavy cream 'till pink. Salt and Pepper. Serve over rigatoni (hence "riggies") or not. Serve with side of escarole and garlic.

That's what we will be eating later tonight. I pick out the chicken and Michael doesn't eat the rigatoni (that's why he loses weight and I ...).

Just saw Jesse on Skype (video chat), but he was too busy for me, was going to chat with Ian. So glad he's independent, yet hard not to be needed. Better this way, just not easier...

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment