Thursday, November 10, 2011

Not Cooking

Today is Thursday and I am not cooking, because I don't feel like it, that's why.

Monday night Michael was at 5 Burro with Glenn and Lenny.  I have no idea what I ate at home :)

Tuesday night I made sauce with braciole and penne.

Wednesday night I made chicken cutlets with panko and burned broccoli.

And here we are, it's Thursday and I am not cooking.  I am not cooking Friday night either, also because I don't feel like it. However, I will be making rugalech for Saturday night.

Saturday night The Wisners and the Creutz' are coming for dinner.  I am cooking :) and I am making:  crab cakes with garlic aioli, then a big pot of sauce (gravy) with pork, sweet sausage and meatballs; rigatoni; homemade garlic bread with my olive oil boiled garlic; broccoli and cauliflower with garlic and oil and country Greek salad (tomatoes, cucumbers, green peppers, feta, oregano, olive oil and red wine vinegar). Dessert will be rugalech and apple cobbler.

Sunday, you guessed it, I am not cooking.  Michael is going to the Jets game with Steve and I will relax :)

Have a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment