Friday, April 29, 2011

These Eggs will NEVER hatch!

I have been watching the NYU Hawk Cam religiously for a few weeks now.  The eggs were due to hatch last week on Friday April 22.  They are one week late and it is driving me crazy.  I am so excited to be able to see them hatch and then watch as the parents feed their chicks.  I want to see the chicks develop and lose their fuzzy feathers, up close and personal.  But I am tired of waiting...

On to other things...Monday I made chicken sausage and peppers and Wednesday I made chicken sausage with broccoli rabe over orecchiete.  Tonight may be chicken cutlets and salad (or not).  Saturday night we are taking Michael's mom and her friend Annie to meet Margo, Mike and Chrysalis to eat dinner at the Cobble Stone and then see Ryan perform in the Spring Concert at Purchase.  Sunday Michael is riding in the 5 Boro Bike Tour and I am going to open our cabana at Silverpoint.  Next Tuesday we have Isabelle's confirmation at St. Patrick's in Huntington then lunch at Piccolo's.  Next Thursday is not only Cinco de Mayo (5th of May, Mexican Independence Day-a good day for burritos and coronas-or tequila) but it is also our cat Frankie's 4th birthday!  Mother's Day is next Sunday and we are going to take Michael's mom with us out to Glenn and Eileen's.

Have a nice weekend! Hope the eggs hatch!

No comments:

Post a Comment