Wednesday, April 20, 2011

So...

Once again, I am remiss in writing regularly. These things happen.

Since I have been home from Ithaca I have made:  chicken braciole in sauce over ziti with broccoli and cauliflower on the side; buffalo chicken sausage over salad with blue cheese dressing; borscht with matzoh balls.  We also ate take out:  Chinese; turkey burgers from tower diner. How exciting! Tonight will be turkey meatloaf.

Tomorrow night I am picking Michael up from work and we will head downtown to Ferrara's to pick up Easter bread which we always bring to Glenn and Eileen's.  While we are down there we will probably eat in Chinatown.  Saturday we are at Leslie's for Louis' 19th birthday and Sunday we'll be at Glenn and Eileen's for Easter.

Even though I am not supposed to talk about Jesse (at all) I want to say that he got into the frat he was pledging for last night and we are proud of his commitment, but glad that it's over!

No comments:

Post a Comment