Thursday, April 22, 2010

Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday

All week cooking. Well almost. Monday night Michael and I went suit shopping and to Vincent's!!

Tuesday night I made chicken sausage with broccoli rabe. Usually I take the sausage out of it's casing, but this time I did not. I browned them, added the veggies, garlic, olive oil and red pepper (from Steve Shapiro's garden), then covered the pan and let it steam.

Wednesday night I tried my hand at homemade pizza dough (flour, oil, salt, yeast, water) and made pizza (with fresh mozzarella) and pizza knots.

Tonight I made rosemary-garlic turkey burgers with Greek salad and Greek lemon potatoes.
All very yummy and Michael takes great photos of our dinners!!

Tomorrow night we're going to Citi Field (the new Shea Stadium). I've never been, but heard they have great new food options! I am obviously not going for the game (Let's Go Mets, anyway).

Saturday we will be at our friend Leslie's in Huntington for her son Louis' 18th birthday. Fun with friends! Always a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment