Friday, April 2, 2010

The Past Week

Monday night was chicken cacciatore that was really good, if I do say so myself. Of course, I didn't eat the chicken, but the sauce was yummy!

Tuesday was BBQ brisket. Dry rubbed and in the oven for 6 hours, then cooled, sliced and sauced (homemade-of course). Really good. Shared some with Lenny too.

Wednesday was turkey burgers. Nothing exceptional. Just what you think. I sear them in the pan, then put the pan in the oven to finish cooking them through.

Yesterday, I drove to Brooklyn to pick up Michael, then we went to Little Italy to Ferrara's for our annual Easter Bread run. Came home and napped. No dinner made. Michael ate leftovers :)

Tonight it's Sato (really good Japanese) in Forest Hills with Jill and Lenny and maybe the Boyles and Spilkes.

Saturday it's dinner at my cousin Ellen's in New City and Sunday is Easter at Glenn and Eileen's.

Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment