Thursday, April 8, 2010

This Week

Monday night Michael brought home Greek salad, gyro, souvlaki, etc. from Fontana Gyros (http://www.fontanagyros.com). One of our favorite places to eat or take out. Absolutely nothing fancy going on here. Just good food.

Tuesday night I made Chicken Marsala, penne with garlic and oil and kale simmered with tomatoes and garlic (kale was amazing). With the leftover kale and tomatoes, I added cannelini beans and a bit of chicken broth. That was lunch for me the next day (super yummy).

Wednesday night, Michael was at a Little League meeting, so Jesse and I ordered in from Taco King on 108th Street. He had four (4) beef and cheese soft tacos and I had a cheese and guacamole quesadilla.

Tonight I will be at a meeting at FHHS to hire a new Assistant Principal, so the boys are on their own.

The weekend evenings are wide open, during both days Michael will be at the fields for Opening Day :)

xo and enjoy the sunshine and warmth while it lasts...

No comments:

Post a Comment