Wednesday, May 26, 2010

SORRY

I apologize for my tardiness in writing. Reticence abounds.

I am not cooking as much these days. Not sure why, but I should...less expensive than going out or ordering in.

Of course, we can't order from Tower Diner (because it's closed since the fire on the same block). Instead we had Tex-Mex last night, but I was at a meeting until 7:15 pm so we can excuse that one.

I did make turkey breast on Monday. I used the "convection roast" setting on my oven and it turned out very well. Crust from spices on the outside and moist on the inside.

Last week I made lasagna (all from scratch, dough/pasta included).

We've been down to the beach two times since May 1. First to open the cabana and then to bring supplies. Hopefully Memorial Day Weekend weather will be cooperative and we can spend Saturday and Monday there. Sunday we have Sarah's dance recital and then dinner with Glenn and Eileen :)

Tonight is steak, sauteed mushrooms, Greek salad and biscuits.

Tomorrow I am having lunch with Denise :)

Still waiting for results from school secretary test...

Looking forward to Jesse's graduation and CONGRATULATIONS to Chrysalis on her Master's Degree from Tufts!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment