Sunday, January 22, 2012

In Ithaca...

Jesse and I drove up to Ithaca on Wednesday.  It was a nice ride.  I have been staying at Margo and Mike's and Jesse has been coming and going between here and his apartment in Cortland.

I cooked dinner one night:  Teriyaki steak; roasted potatoes and beets; collard greens.  Yummy.  Margo made:  Chicken stew with basmati rice.  Even though I picked out the chicken meat, it was really good.  Last night Chrysalis and I made pseudo-burritos with refried beans, leftover steak, fresh guacamole, tomatoes, lettuce, cheese and sour cream.  Better than I expected.  One night Ryan and I ate spaghetti (from a box) and sauce (from a jar).  Very easy.

Who knows what Sunday and Monday will hold?  I am leaving on Tuesday with Ryan when he drives back to Purchase.  Michael is picking me up from there.  Yeah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment