Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Zagat Voting

So I have been voting in the Zagat New York City Restaurant survey for several years now. I am not sure if any of my comments have actually made it into print. But I am not concerned. Either way, I am sent a new free Restaurant Guide every year just for putting in my two cents.

They ask that reviewers be as witty as they can be. Sometimes I am and sometimes I am not. For instance: One review was-It's a deli, what'd you expect? Another was-very nice, very cute. Others included comments such as MUST HAVE, THE BEST, QUINTESSENTIAL.

I was happily surprised to have reviewed 24 restaurants in Queens. I didn't even bother with Manhattan or Brooklyn this year.

Our staples are: Dee's on Metropolitan and Barosa on Woodhaven. We have been visiting Astoria more lately and will continue to do so. We are planning on going to Pomme Cafe on Saturday night. And we will be back to Sanford's again too.

Yes, I have also been cooking. Actually more cooking than going out. Last night was chicken sausage with rice and snap peas. Tonight is filet mignon with salad and beets. No plans for the rest of the week. We'll see what happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment