Tuesday, August 24, 2010

In Ithaca

We are here! With our family! Brought Jesse to school yesterday. Moved in, unpacked, shopped.

Went to dinner last night at The Ale House in downtown Ithaca. Great Food! Chrysalis and I ordered the same thing (of course) grilled cheese with tomato soup (Jill would have ordered the same as well). Mike had a blackened haddock po-boy, my Michael had grilled chicken caesar and really good onion soup (made with 5 kinds of onion and topped with a fried onion ring), Ryan ordered Greek flatbread pizza (my second choice)and Uriah had a giant, overloaded burger. Varied selection of beers (Joe would have appreciated those).

Tonight I will attempt fresh marinara sauce with tomatoes from Margo's garden.

Michael left this morning and I am coming home Friday.

So far, so good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment