Monday, June 14, 2010

Party at Dee's

Yesterday I was honored to be included in the graduation celebrations of Jackie, Joey and Katie. Barbara and Paul were wonderful hosts, as usual!

We had wine and cocktails, veggie pizza, meat pizza and plain pizza (Dee's makes GREAT brick oven pizza), then came the salad, then came the pasta: Primavera, shrimp with broccoli and I am drawing a blank (sorry). Dessert was this big, beautiful chocolate graduation cake and coffee.

I sat with Jennie, Jeffrey, Miriam and Carlos. I danced with Katie and Jennie (just once, a personal request from Katie). We had great conversation with great friends.

I walked to Dee's after Jill and I walked the Austin Street Street Fair. It was a really good day!

1 comment:

  1. You are so nice. Glad you were there.
    I think one of the pasta's had chicken in it...
    Barb

    ReplyDelete