Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Missed Some...

Just found notes on my phone for Oktoberfest:  Michael and I had Coors Light (me) and a Black and Tan (Michael).  We shared an Oktoberfest pretzel with mustard (no pickled veggies on the side, disappointed), a smoked Black Forest BLT and a Caesar salad with grilled chicken.  FYI: Female wait staff very nice, male wait staff not so much.

We were also at the Station House again, sitting at the bar this time: Smuttynose Star Island Dry Hopped with Lemon Drop (on cask) (me) and Left Hand Milk Stout for Michael.  Also, Imperial Stout and Blue Point Blueberry (me) and to top it off a Lagavulin 16 (Michael).  We ate:  Pizza (don't order it, it's yucky) and a pulled pork on brioche with slaw (very good).  Joe the manager/bartender was a great!

No comments:

Post a Comment