Thursday, January 24, 2013

In Ithaca

Jesse and I drove up yesterday.  He's squared away in Cortland and I am enjoy peace and quiet in Ithaca.  Last night Chysalis and I made dinner:  Lasagna, with ground turkey, onion and garlic; mozzarella and ricotta mixed with egg, salt and pepper; marinara sauce and fresh lasagna noodles that cooked in 4 minutes.  We even used a throw away pan so there was no clean up.  We added salad with chopped veggies and homemade vinaigrette and a loaf of soft Italian bread.  Yummy and so great to have assistance.

Not sure about tonight maybe Japanese or maybe not.  Doesn't matter.  I am on a 2 day vacation. I will take the bus home Friday and hopefully Michael and I will go to El Quijote for garlic soup, salad, lobster and arroz con pollo!!

Baby it's cold outside. Keep warm!

1 comment: