Thursday, November 4, 2010

Feels like Moving...

Looks like moving, acts like moving...but it isn't. It's wrapping up and packing up everything that's not in a closet into moving boxes. Why, you might ask? Good question...we're finally having our floors replaced from the flood that happened way back on April 9.

The wood is being delivered Friday and the demolition starts Monday. No, we are not moving out with our boxes. We are shuttling ourselves and boxes and furniture and cats between rooms.

We decided on Brazilian Cherry. It's beautiful. And I will be happy again on or about November 18. Until then...

Tonight is my last time to cook dinner for sometime, so I am making Feta Turkey burgers and a great, big salad with every vegetable in the fridge. Last night was chicken breasts with sundried tomatoes and spinach on the side. Monday was BBQ'd chicken ravioli (I made the raviolis from scratch), the chicken came from a tub of Lloyd's. Michael liked it and the Wisners received the leftovers.

Tomorrow night, deservedly so, we are going out to dinner with Dina and Dmitry to Aegean Cove for a relaxing evening of good friends, good food, good wine and no more packing!

I hope to see my friend Gaby for brunch on Sunday. It's been a while since we sat down together and I am looking forward to it.

You may or may not hear about all the take out food next week. Depends on my mood :) and where Michael sets up the computer in all this mess...

No comments:

Post a Comment