Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Lunch with the Ladies

Today I had a great time at lunch. Along with my very good friend Barbara, I met Roz, Pearl, Karen and Susan for lunch at the Palace Diner (westbound LIE at Main Street).

The food was unremarkable (and in NYC, diner food should be excellent-so skip this one, there are sooooo many other diners to choose from), however, the company was terrific. Roz was Jesse's 5th grade teacher, Karen and Susan were teachers at 175 when Jesse was there and Pearl was Principal. They are exceptional women with great talent for caring and educating children. I miss seeing them as frequently as I used to.

Before I forget: The service at the diner...how can I say this in public?..SUCKED! (And I don't often use that word). Susan and I had a bit of fun with it though.10% tip hopefully expressed our dissatisfaction :)

No comments:

Post a Comment