Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Barosa with Friends

Michael and I were joined by Joe and Denise and Jill and Lenny for a 50th birthday celebration dinner for Michael at Barosa on Saturday night August 6.

Joe chose good wine for us to share. We also had:  Seafood stuffed avocados, Fried calamari Arrabiata (with yummy cherry peppers) and Barosa chopped salad.  Dinners were:  Sea bass Oreganata; Spinach risotto; Chicken Scarpariello; Rigatoni Barosa (with sausage and broccoli rabe) and Chicken cutlet Milanese (covered in chopped tomatoes and mozzarella chesse). Dessert was my homemade Tiramisu (which was really good-if I do say so myself).  Some cappucino and sambuca and we all had a good time.

Tonight Michael and I with Jesse, Michael's mom Chris and our nephew Ryan are going to El Quijote for...you guessed it...garlic soup, arroz con pollo and lobster.  Wait, I forgot the pitchers of red sangria. Can't forget that :)

And, as usual, we will peruse Eataly afterwards because we are 1) creatures of habit and 2) love that place.

Jesse's 19th birthday is tomorrow! Happy day Jesse!

No comments:

Post a Comment