Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Since Whenever

Last night we had one of our usuals: Turkey burgers and Greek salad. The night before was baked chicken breasts with olives, tomatoes and pearl onions in balsamic and olive oil with broccoli and cauliflower on the side. Photos are available and when I remember to ask Michael, he will post those as well as photos of his mom's birthday party.

I came down with a cold in Ithaca, so I haven't been myself lately :) Today I made pasta fagioli and tomorrow I am planning to make stracciatella. I also want Chinese food for dinner tomorrow night because...it's Chinese New Year...and it makes sense (to me).

The Creutz Family is coming for dinner on Saturday night (except if there's a storm) and I plan on serving chicken riggies, broccoli and cauliflower (so good together) and salad. We will start with the usual of bread, olives and cheese and I am making chocolate chip cookies and apple/blueberry cobbler for dessert. I am looking forward to our wonderful friends spending time with us!

Sunday, as you know, is Super Bowl Sunday and we are going to the Shapiro's to watch the game and celebrate Steve's 50th birthday. Woo Who!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment